Comprehensive Enterprise Asset and Maintenance Management for the Asset Life Cycle
IBM Maximo Asset Management, today’s best asset management application, enables it to track all asset types across a single center.
Maximo Asset Management is a comprehensive solution for the management of physical assets on a common platform in asset-intensive industries. Offers integrated mobile access, ready-to-use mapping, team management, and analytical insights.
- Gather, analyze and evaluate important information about your corporate assets, regardless of type.
- Improve the operability, reliability and efficiency of your assets and empower your operations.
- Understand the true value of your assets and increase business flexibility with accurate asset management.
- Manage your assets in different locations from a single point with the highest performance
Maximo Asset Management enables organizations to share and implement best practices, inventory, resources and staff. It helps manage all types of assets, including factory, production, infrastructure, facilities, transportation and communications.
It can be used on-site or as a service software (SaaS) product.
The Asset Centered Business Model provides great benefits from two different branches as can be seen in the diagram below.
Moreover, without any disruptions in service level or security, Maximo Asset Management includes management modules within an advanced service-oriented architecture.
- Get the control you need to monitor and manage asset and location data more efficiently through the asset lifecycle.
- Manage planned and unplanned business activities from the first request to the completion and recording of actual requests. Define and manage preventive maintenance processes for your assets.
- Define service offerings, create service level agreements (SLAs), proactively monitor service level delivery, and follow higher level reporting procedures.
- Get comprehensive support for purchasing, leasing, leasing, warranty, labor charges, software contracts, and main, general and user-defined contracts. You can check if your assets are under warranty and you will be notified before your existing contracts are expired.
- Learn about the asset stock details and the use of the asset stock, including the answers to what, when, how many, and how valuable they are.
- Support all stages of enterprise-wide procurement, such as direct purchasing and inventory completion.
- Maximo accelerates the return on investment by providing proactive management of corporate assets.
- Maximo Asset Management. Manages critical assets from a single platform, enhancing common business practices in this direction, and managing assets from a single repository.
- With the support of Maximo architecture, the industry standard, the investment “ensures that the investment is future-proof.
- It offers a flexible solution that responds to the growth of enterprises and long-term business needs.
- The standard structure of the Maximo platform eliminates the different applications used to manage assets and the resulting stationery load, paving the way for system efficiency and significant productivity.
- Effective and proactive maintenance management makes assets long-lasting.
- Reduces downtime of assets, improves reliability, and has a positive impact on service quality and profitability.
- Spare parts support the cash flow as it performs inventory and supply management in a certain order.
- Thanks to resource management and business optimization, it provides higher productivity from the workforce.
- With the integrated infrastructure that comes within Maximo, maximo web services are ready for many integration with restful and ready packages. In addition, because it is open to improvements, all kinds of integration can be provided in database, application and webservice layers.
- It captures the targeted level of service by managing critical equipment in the enterprise, the workforce and inventory associated with them, for maximum benefit.
- Provides long-term and efficient use of critical assets with periodic maintenance.
- Material, personnel and service planning ensure efficient use of resources.